The 18th Annual Halloween Diving Invite is an event open to all interested divers, Novice and Junior Olympic (JO). Novice diving competitions are set up so that even divers with only a few lessons have the skills to compete. All divers can attend these events!
Download the Meet Flier here.
STEP 1 - SIGN UP & PAY COACHING FEES
- Coaching fees are $15 for this competition.
- Click on the following link to our club registration site: https://bluewavediving.siplay.com/site
- Log in to the site
- Click "Register to Play/Participate"
- Select the "Registrant" that will be participating and click "Register now"
- Under "2017 Halloween Invitational," click "Register as a Player"
- Type in their AAU number, select their "diving experience" level and click "Continue"
- Read the Consent Form and click "I agree"
- Then follow the step to check out and pay the $15 deposit for the coaches fees.
- NOTE: This does not register your diver for the events. Read "STEP 2."
Once you've signed up, we will put together a diving list that you may use to register for the event at the competition. The event title is "2017 Halloween Invitational." Click in the following link to view your lists: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1n-_WdnFNe-ayHmRcgoS498sVgP_pPhOjsZEb_xjq6z4/edit?usp=sharing
STEP 2 - REGISTER AND PAY FOR YOUR EVENTS
- Once you've completed Step 1 our coaching staff will post the athletes' diving lists on a Google Doc Click here to view the diving lists.
- Go to www.divemeets.com NOTE: You may have to create an account if you have not done so before.
- Search for "Wings Diving Club Annual Halloween Invite" and register with your list of dives.
ADDITIONAL MEET INFORMATION
This meet is an AAU Nationals qualifying event for JO Athletes. Athletes may qualify if they achieve the AAU qualifying score. Click here to see qualifying standards for AAU Nationals.