Registration opens April 10, 2017 at 8:00am and closes May 5, 2017 at 5:00pm Central Time.
The 2017 AAU Red-White-Blue Diving National Championships is for national qualifiers only. To be considered, divers must have qualified by finishing top 6 in their age group at the Blue North Qualifying Meet.
Click on the following link to download the Meet Flier.
Signing up for events is a 2 step process, follow the steps below:
STEP 1 - SIGN UP & PAY COACHING FEES
- Click on the following link to our club registration site: https://bluewavediving.siplay.com/site
- Log in to the site
- Click "Register to Play/Participate"
- Select the "Registrant" that will be participating and click "Register now"
- Under "2017 RWB National Championships," click "Register as a Player"
- Type in their AAU number, select their "diving experience" level and click "Continue"
- Read the Consent Form and click "I agree"
- Then follow the step to check out and pay the $75 deposit for the coaches fees.
STEP 2 - REGISTER AND PAY FOR YOUR EVENTS.
- Once you've completed Step 1 our coaching staff will post the athletes' diving lists on a Google Doc Click here to view the diving lists.
- Go to www.cleanentries.com NOTE: You may have to create an account if you have not done so before.
- Search for "AAU DIVING RED-WHITE-BLUE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP" and register with your list of dives.
AAU NATIONAL TEAM FEES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Attend any and all practices possible!!
- Team Suit will be provided by AAU
- Warm-ups will be provided by AAU
- Coaching Fees: $75 per day
Let Shawn know how many days you will be attending. You will be billed for the additional days separately.
Blue North Team Apparel for the 2017 AAU DIVING RED-WHITE-BLUE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP