The Valentine's Diving Invitational is an event open to all interested divers, Novice and Junior Olympic (JO). Novice diving competitions are set up so that even divers with only a few lessons have the skills to compete. All divers can attend these events!
Download the Meet Flier here.
STEP 1 - SIGN UP & PAY COACHING FEES
- Coaching fees are $10 for this competition.
- Click on the following link to our club registration site: https://bluewavediving.siplay.com/site
- Log in to the site
- Click "Register to Play/Participate"
- Select the "Registrant" that will be participating and click "Register now"
- Under "2018 Valentine's Diving Invite," click "Register as a Player"
- Type in their AAU number, select their "diving experience" level and click "Continue"
- Read the Consent Form and click "I agree"
- Then follow the step to check out and pay the $10 deposit for the coaches fees.
- NOTE: This does not register your diver for the events. Read "STEP 2."
Once you've signed up, we will put together a diving list that you may use to register for the event at the competition. The event title is "2018 Valentine's Diving Invite." Click on the following link to view your lists: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1n-_WdnFNe-ayHmRcgoS498sVgP_pPhOjsZEb_xjq6z4/edit?usp=sharing
STEP 2 - REGISTER AND PAY FOR YOUR EVENTS
- All registrations and payments will be handled on deck at the event.
ADDITIONAL MEET INFORMATION
This meet is an AAU Nationals qualifying event for JO Athletes. Athletes may qualify if they achieve the AAU qualifying score. Click here to see qualifying standards for AAU Nationals.