The 2018 AAU National Championships is for National Team Members only. To be considered, divers must meet the minimum qualifying standards (AAU National Qualifying Standards) and be invited to our AAU National Team.
Download the Meet Flier here.
More information will be added soon. Visit the link below for more meet information.
STEP 1 - SIGN UP & PAY COACHING FEES
- Click on the following link to our club registration site: https://bluewavediving.siplay.com/site
- Log in to the site
- Click "Register to Play/Participate"
- Select the "Registrant" that will be participating and click "Register now"
- Under "2018 AAU National Championships," click "Register as a Player"
- Type in their AAU number, select their "diving experience" level and click "Continue"
- Read the Consent Form and click "I agree"
- Then follow the step to check out and pay the $200 coaches fees.
STEP 2 - REGISTER AND PAY FOR YOUR EVENTS.
- Once you've completed Step 1 our coaching staff will post the athletes' diving lists on a Google Doc Click here to view the diving lists.
- Go to www.cleanentries.com NOTE: You may have to create an account if you have not done so before.
- Search for "AAU DIVING NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP" and register with your list of dives.
AAU NATIONAL TEAM FEES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Attend any and all practices possible!!
- Team Suit: $31 (Boys) and $46 (Girls)
- Warm-ups: $60 (Jacket) and $41 (Pants)
- Coaching Fees: $75 per day
Let Shawn know how many days you will be attending. You will be billed for the additional days separately.