Blue Wave Diving is hosting a beginner to intermediate level diving clinic Wednesday, November 30, 2016 at the Canandaigua Academy Pool from 6:45PM - 8:45PM.
Who is the clinic for?
- Pretty much anyone who would like to get on the boards and give diving a try.
- Ages 8+ looking for a new sport to try
- Athletes wishing to try diving for the first time
- High school divers looking for some tips and trick to polish up their dives for their season.
- Gymnasts looking to show off their acrobatic skills into the water
Our goal for the clinic is to have fun, teach a little diving and promote our sport in a safe and structured atmosphere. We wish we could make our clinic free but there are a couple things that we have to require from our participants. Check it out!
All participants must be registered with AAU for insurance purposes. It's 14 bucks for the year so you won't have to pay that again until August 31st, 2017. There will be more clinics so your AAU registration fees will not not be wasted on a one time clinic. The actual clinic registration is $5. We hate dealing with paperwork so our registration system takes care of all that for us. That's it! You can follow the registration instructions right from our website at: http://www.bluewavediving.org/2017registration/#steps
Hope to see you there! Let us know if you have any questions!